LitWorld Reading

November 19, 2014

More Dots


2014-09-17 12.31.56.png
MB
2014-09-17 12.28.00.png
MC
This dot represents helping people to learn how to read. The reason this dot represents that is because some people can not read and that makes me kinda sad. I love reading. Reading takes you places in your imagination and if you can’t read you can’t go to that place. That is why I made this dot. (MB)


2014-09-17 12.27.17.png
JH
My dot shows a fire truck because the fire people help people house got on fire. When a house catches on fire, the firefighters get in their truck and go to the house that is on fire. The person that calls the fire department needs to know where they live. The fire department can get the house safely. (MB)

2014-09-17 12.24.37.png
JC
I made this dot because I care about nature. This dot shows a tree, a stream, and a flower.
It takes place in nature. I will make my mark by helping keep nature clean by recycling. (JC)

I made this dot because I care about the environment. This dot has a sun, a nice blue sky, and a bunch of trees. This is taking place in a forest somewhere in the world. This is going to make a difference in the world because as you can see, it doesn’t have any pollution in the air. It’s also is a nice day in the environment and it’s nice and peaceful. (JH)

2014-09-17 12.26.42.png
CJ

2014-09-17 12.23.49.png
AL


The Dot shows that I want people to stop killing animals that are endangered species. Pandas are dying because people are pushing their living space smaller to put houses there for people to live in. Pandas are dying because they do not have enough bamboo to eat. They can't reproduce fast enough. (CJ)


I made this dot because I want to change the world.  I made this dot because. I wanted to help children that can't afford things like clothes and water and food. If I put my mark in a continent it would be Islam and it would help children that were affected by all the wars. Also,  I want to help the adults in Islam that were hurt in the war. If there are any other people that need help with other things. (AL)

No comments:

Post a Comment